I will hold nothing back

Worship is not just the songs I sing; it is my lifestyle. It will be passionate. It will be driven. It will demand an explanation. I will be open; I will be vulnerable. I will stay broken and humble at the feet of Jesus. I will live with such intensity that I must continually seek God's presence so I don't burn out. I will seek God first in everything. I will be filled so I can pour myself out over and over. I will desire nothing but to sit at the feet of Jesus and cry, "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come." I will live for the glory of my Savior.

11.06.2009

That's my brother!

Last night Carl's football team had their end-of-the-year banquet; basically lots of food and giving out awards. The players vote for most of the awards, and this year Carl earned Most Improved Player. He deserved that so much; he started earning it way back after last season was done, when he started getting in the weight room. He was there pretty much every day throughout the whole winter, spring, and summer, and it sure paid off this season.
Way to go bro! We're so proud of you!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Woohoo! Way to go Carl!!

Hannah said...

Hey Carl, this is Caleb (I had to go under Hannah's name - sorry). :-) Great job! Keep up the good work. Even though you spend a lot of time in the weight room, I can still beat you in arm wrestling!! :-) ha ha ha

DrP said...

Carl, I'm proud of your accomplishment and your work ethic!