1) Jesus and His amazing, unchanging, unfailing love that He so lavishly pours out on me
2) Music (also known as the air I breathe); and the passion and ability God has given me to play
3) My family, which has grown exponentially over the past year
4) Chi Alpha, and the opportunity it has given me to grow as a leader
5) NDSU - my second home and my mission field
6) The laughter my friends bring to my life
7) Books - my one downfall when it comes to buying stuff =]
8) Learning new things
9) My small group
10) Naps - the true mark of a college student =]
11) My church, and the amazing Jesus-loving people there
12) Writing (not college papers though!)
13) Cuddle duds - best invention EVER (especially when you have to walk from T-lot to Sudro every day)
14) My nursing class - I am blessed to have the classmates I do
15) Puppy chow - the ultimate late-night study snack!
16) The never-ending opportunity school has given me to learn to trust God for everything and not let grades define my walk (a.k.a. thank you MJ and Dr. Wright)
17) Friends who will encourage me and hold me accountable - and who refuse to allow me to say "I'm fine" and pretend that everything's okay
18) The internet, for allowing me to stay in contact with friends who live a gazillion miles away
19) SALT 2010 - it's where God forever changed my life. And SALT 2011 - the countdown has begun!
20) All the trials and brokenness I walked through in the last few years - it is through those hard times God has made me who I am today. I can truly say the pain was worth it all.
Pages
I will hold nothing back
Worship is not just the songs I sing; it is my lifestyle. It will be passionate. It will be driven. It will demand an explanation. I will be open; I will be vulnerable. I will stay broken and humble at the feet of Jesus. I will live with such intensity that I must continually seek God's presence so I don't burn out. I will seek God first in everything. I will be filled so I can pour myself out over and over. I will desire nothing but to sit at the feet of Jesus and cry, "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come." I will live for the glory of my Savior.
No comments:
Post a Comment