The chasm was deep
The debt was so great
And there on my hands, lay the blood that condemned me
Wracked with my guilt
Left without hope
I stood as one lost, left there to die in my sin
As I waited
For the verdict
I heard a Voice say "Come find forgiveness in Me"
"My blood has paid your debt
My Son has set you free
For the crimson that stained you
Has been pardoned forever
Washed clean by a perfect sacrifice
Now come find your rest
Come find your peace
Come find your life in Me"
As I listened
I heard Him say
"Now come with Me into the lives of the broken ones"
"Share my peace
Share my love
Share the forgiveness I offer to everyone"
Forgiveness made a way
Forever I'm made new
And as I live in Him
I will not e'er forget
The day that Love called my name
So I'll live to make Him known
And long for the coming day
When I'll see Him
And be like Him
Forever spend
Eternity in Him
The debt was so great
And there on my hands, lay the blood that condemned me
Wracked with my guilt
Left without hope
I stood as one lost, left there to die in my sin
As I waited
For the verdict
I heard a Voice say "Come find forgiveness in Me"
"My blood has paid your debt
My Son has set you free
For the crimson that stained you
Has been pardoned forever
Washed clean by a perfect sacrifice
Now come find your rest
Come find your peace
Come find your life in Me"
As I listened
I heard Him say
"Now come with Me into the lives of the broken ones"
"Share my peace
Share my love
Share the forgiveness I offer to everyone"
Forgiveness made a way
Forever I'm made new
And as I live in Him
I will not e'er forget
The day that Love called my name
So I'll live to make Him known
And long for the coming day
When I'll see Him
And be like Him
Forever spend
Eternity in Him
1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL, Andrea! Well written, heartfelt, and touching!!
Post a Comment