. . . school is back in session, and I really don't have time to write. But since this afternoon I'm stuck on campus 'til 5, I thought I'd give a brief update.
This month has been kinda interesting . . . but it's been sooooo good to be back on campus. With every passing day I am loving being here even more. I know I'm exactly where God wants me, and I am so content to be here with all the amazing people He has surrounded me with. One of my friends and I were talking yesterday, and at one point she said "I love school. Wait, no. I don't really love the school part; I just love being here. I love the campus, and all the people." That is so where my heart is. The homework part of school hasn't been too hard--though I have tests coming up next week so we'll see how those go--and I am LOVING being with my campus family! This week I got done with most of my homework over the weekend, and it worked out perfectly 'cause I have been or will be getting together with like 6 different people, besides small group, Chi Alpha, and just seeing people in the Union. :)
Yes, there have been challenges along the way--earlier this week was not a fun time, and I struggled a lot. But God is faithful, and I know He works all things together for my good. Here are the lyrics to one of my favorite songs EVER.
Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails
I know I still make mistakes, but
You have new mercy for me every day
Your love never fails
You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night
But joy comes in the morning
And when the oceans rage
I don’t have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
And Your love never fails
The wind is strong and the water’s deep, but
I’m not alone here in these open seas
'Cause your love never fails
The chasm was far too wide
I never thought I’d reach the other side
But Your love never fails
You make all things
Work together for my good
Yeah You make all things
Work together for my good
~Chris Quilala
Pages
I will hold nothing back
Worship is not just the songs I sing; it is my lifestyle. It will be passionate. It will be driven. It will demand an explanation. I will be open; I will be vulnerable. I will stay broken and humble at the feet of Jesus. I will live with such intensity that I must continually seek God's presence so I don't burn out. I will seek God first in everything. I will be filled so I can pour myself out over and over. I will desire nothing but to sit at the feet of Jesus and cry, "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come." I will live for the glory of my Savior.
No comments:
Post a Comment