I'm in a fight not physical
And I'm in a war, but not with this world
You are the Light that's beautiful
And I want more
I want all that's Yours
Joy unspeakable that won't go away
Just enough strength to live for today
So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring
'Cause my faith is on the solid Rock
I'm counting on God
I'm counting on
I'm counting on God
I'm counting on
I'm counting on God
And the miracle of Christ in me
Is the mystery that sets me free
I'm nothing like I used to be
Just open up your eyes
You'll see
~First Assembly
Pages
I will hold nothing back
Worship is not just the songs I sing; it is my lifestyle. It will be passionate. It will be driven. It will demand an explanation. I will be open; I will be vulnerable. I will stay broken and humble at the feet of Jesus. I will live with such intensity that I must continually seek God's presence so I don't burn out. I will seek God first in everything. I will be filled so I can pour myself out over and over. I will desire nothing but to sit at the feet of Jesus and cry, "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come." I will live for the glory of my Savior.
No comments:
Post a Comment